Since the cooler weather is creeping up a little quicker on us I wanted to share with you all my favourite go to look to keep cozy. This look is cozy, comfortable and chic all wrapped into one warm bundle of happy. Ok, but seriously it's awesome. Most of these items you already may have in your closet so it will be easy to put this look together yourself!
1. Black Jeggings- These are a must in your closet! Well I know they are in mine. They slim your legs and keep you warm and comfortable. You can find some great options at buffalo jeans. They have a few different fun options!
2. A cozy knit oversized sweater. Perfect for tossing over those black jeggings to get a classic cozy look. H&M never disappoints in the sweater department of things.
3. Beanie and Scarf- I obviously love grey because it has cozy written all over it. Another color I am loving lately is olive green. It's gorgeous on every skin tone with every hair color. H&M is also my go to for these items.
4. Booties - I love me some awesome booties. Now you don't have to spend a million dollars to get a great pair. However I would suggest investing a bit extra money for good quality. When you find a pair you love, you want them sticking around season after season. I highly recommend Steven Madden for this!
5. Dark Lipstick. My favorite dark burgundy lipstick right now is Oxblood from Aveda. It's so flattering and fun!
So there you have my most favourite go to cozy, comfy, chic look for Fall...that will and should also transition in to winter!