1. Hamburger or Hotdog? (veggie versions count)
does turkey burger count?
2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose?
Saturn? I'd like to take a ride around those rings!
3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your person style, please. ( isn't she polite?!)
Mostly, I just seriously need those burnt orange pants for fall. Really though...point me in the direction of those babies..please?!
4.Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?
Honestly, it depends on the day. If I'm getting ready for work...then I'd prefer to get ready for bed. If I'm getting ready to go out...then definitely getting ready for the day! But...then again... who doesn't love the feeling of a fresh washed face, teeth brushed, and a cozy bed....well geez...who thought this would be the tough question!!...Gentri.. I just re read your answer lol...
5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?
Definitely never having eyebrows. Yah it looks creepy, but you can always draw those things on no? Or have some cute bangs! I LOVE my eyelashes!...then again those can be false too..well geez. Actually...I'd just rather keep them both..k thanks!
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Do I haaaave to grow up?...in that case... an owner of a bakery, and a momma, and a blogger.
7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?
I HAVE to have my clocks right on time. I can't handle not knowing exactly what time it is. It makes me anxious. I can't figure out how to change the clock in my car, so it is always ahead, or when its day light savings...its an hour and ten minutes off. Drives me BANANAS!
Happy Hump Day Lovelies! One day closer to the weekend. Whoop!