So if you want some real gut busting awkward and awesomes go here and enjoy those until next week when hopefully I'll have SOMETHING to say!
ok THESE are awesome!
COOKIE OF THE WEEK:
BIG BATCH OATMEAL COOKIES
1 1/2 Cups Butter OR margarine
1 1/2 Cups white sugar
1 1/2 Cups brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
3 Cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 Cups rolled oats
3/4 Cup coconut
3 Cups choco chips or raisins or both ( who likes raisins in their cookies?...sorry if you do!)
1 1/2 Cups crushed cornflakes
- in large bowl cream butter and sugars
- add eggs,vanilla, and milk. beat until light and fluffy
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- add to creamed mixture 1 cup at a time
- mix until blended
- Stir in rolled oats, coconut, choco chips and cornflakes.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet
- bake for 10-12 mins
P.S.- Sorry y'all for being such a kill joy lately!!! ...I PINKY PROMISE that in T-minus 1 week from tomorrow I will be a much more inspiring happy go lucky person that I usually am! ...why you might ask?...Oh I'll be back in paradise...no biggy!